Works in Progress

From Within

I'm not lyin' when I say I have a lot of MirrorVerse stuff started. This one, detailing exactly how badly Cerebros has pissed off Ultra Magnus, is the closest one to being finished.

Glory to the Empire

Of course, Magnus isn't the only person that Cerebros has riled either.

Every Secret

Not all of the Autobots are as bad as advertised. That doesn't necessarily make them nice guys by any stretch of the imagination. Windcharger just happens to fit in that thin little gray area quite nicely.

The Killer in Me

And he's not alone. Liberty is trying to slowly atone for all the ills that she's brought on the humans that she so dearly wants to join. Unfortunatly for her, her past comes screaming back to haunt her.

The Sleeping Giant

After all is said and done with the fics above (and the others that I've already finished), this will be the ultimate aftermath. Bloodbath? Probably. The longest fanfic that I'll probably end up writing? Quite possibly.

Not down on Mirrorverse? First of all, for shame! Second of all, there might be other fics that get worked on eventually.

Permanent Wave

Evil Constructicon scheming and bad hair all in one fanfic.

Lost Cause

Sometimes Mirage finds it hard to know what precisely he's fighting for. Maybe the answers lie in his atypical past.

Character Assassination

"Ten Little Indians," TF-style.

See No Evil

This is the tentative title to the follow up to Outcast on the fanfic page. "Outcast" is a bit of a favorite of mine since it's a) first person and b) about Repugnus, who's such a bitch. This fic will have more of the same: first person, Freeway as the short, straight man. Plus a little Grotusque and Double Cross. It's barely started, so don't expect anything anytime soon, but it gets a spot on this page 'cause I like the idea of it.

Revolution

I've got one part of this finished and another part nearly done. The problem? I see more like a fifteen-parter. The other problem? It's only the first one of three of these monsters. Basically, this fic is my take on Cybertronian rebellion against the Quintessons and the roles that the proto-Autobos and -Decepticons played in that fight. I always thought it was funny how we see and hear in various episodes how it was the consumer goods, the non-fighters, that were the rebels. Where were the military hardware, or the natural fighers, in this battle. My thought is some smart Quintesson security dude got it in his head to use these military products to his advantage. He enlisted a group of them to take on the rebellion. So there you have it: Autobot vs. Decepticon before those names existed. Makes started an all-out civil war down the rode almost simple since the seeds are already planted.

Needless to say, that is what the other monster fics are about. But that's getting the cart before the horse.

Another Front

Another overly ambitious fic, but this one I started a looooong time ago. The thing about Beast Wars is that, unlike G1, it's a bit harder to shoehorn in fics between episodes simply because of how the continuity has been established. But, there are also a buttload of toys that never really became characters, unless you count the tech spec write-ups. I don't. They suck. Tarantulas is not a ninja.

So this was my way of getting those characters into Beast Wars without having them constantly "off camera." Instead of being on Earth, they are on Cybertron, with a group of Preds loyal to Megatron having to face off against Maximals and other Predacons. I ended up getting four parts written before I stopped writing it. I'm a better writer now, so I'll be rewriting them before I post them.

I've also got a bit of new incentive to work on this more. Got myself a plot bunny that tries to link Beast Wars and Beast Machines, but I feel like this fic should at least be a-going before I get to far into that one though.

The Rules of War

Neutrals are pretty much ignored. Outside of fanfiction anyway. Still I thought I'd dive into this particular cliche head first. This story follows a group of five neutrals from different backgrounds basically fighting to stay alive. Neither side is too fond of them, but that probably has something to do with stealing their energon. One of the rules with this group is that they don't talk about their pasts. But the past has a way of catching up sometimes.

Back to the Fanfic Page
Back to the Prime's Watercloset