Fiction

Transformers Fiction

Single-part stories


Charm School
Sometimes there's no difference between the teachers and who is getting schooled.
"If that is an example of accepted human behavior, I think I can do that."

The Light in Your Eyes
Behold! The power of cheese! Or, cheesy teenagers growing up around alien robots.
"You're making in, aren't you? You are! You're making in!"

Burn Them Bridges
Quickstrike has a few words with Tarantulas as only a Predacon can speak them.
"Say them words, freak."

The Good Fight
Sideswipe returns to the land of the living, but not all is right in the world.
"I'm not that Autobot anymore."

The Official Autobot of Summer
Hot times, summer in the city. Gears is gonna whine and Jazz is feeling giddy.
"How in the name of Cybertron did that runt score more votes than me? I should strangle the humans that voted for him."

Love Bytes
The price of winning a bet. Follow-up to A One and a Two...
"Okay, listen. I'll take you to prom."

The Black Shadow
Gears and Halloween. And something else tagging along for the ride.
"I’ll be deaf, optics blown out, writhing on the floor. Yee-haw. What a blast."

Art Immortal
Rampage asks questions that cannot be answered.
I never would have allowed such a petty soul like Megatron to bring such an emotion to the surface. Never.

Love Letters
Ah, brotherly love in action...
We've been to Kalis before. Even the Decepticons don't come around there. It's worthless. Kinda like you.

Just Words
Sunstreaker without Sideswipe? Set after Brotherhood.
It was... is... Sideswipe's flare gun.

Postscript
It's Gears in the rain. After the massacre at Autobot City. Trying to be strong.
It was raining, but Gears didn’t care.

Despair
Dead End has a bad day. Even for him.
Its ironic tinge would undoubtedly make Megatron giggle with delight.

A Night Like This
Just a night under the stars. With Gears.
"This is what twenty years on this rock will do to you."

Not Worth the Tears
A Decepticon goes to pay his respects to an old friend. A friend who had become an Autobot.
It was a name I hated.

A One and a Two...
Jazz loves music, but even he has his limits.
ting

Round and Round
Thundercracker mulls over his true place with the Decepticons.
They were only words. Words that Megatron certainly knew how to use.

Haunted
Bluestreak tries to talk about his past and ends up talking about a lot more.
"Sky Lynx talks an awful lot, but I can live with that."

Almost Home
Life in the big city from the perspective of the big city.
No one else must shoulder my responsibilities. And I must shoulder them alone.

Order of the Day
Never has ordering a drink been so logical. But that's Prowl for ya.
For me, though the energon was quite good, getting kicked by this drink was not a pleasant experience.

Outcast
Repugnus is an Autobot. No, really, he is.
“Ow,” I said.

A Night of a Thousand Dances
Grand Slam talks of culture and society in the face of an endless war, and not just the Autobot's culture and society.
That is the price of war. Someone always loses.

The Masters of Mirth
Two prolific grouches duke it out to see is truly the grouchiest. Makes you wonder if Gears and Dead End were separated at birth...
"I think I'm going to be sick."

Lost Shaker Assault
Rumble and Frenzy try to decipher a Jimmy Buffett song. They do as well as anybody else could, in my opinion...
"Wait, let me filter my optics before you go on. The deduction of too brilliant for my tender vision."

A Matter of Trust
While locked up, Rampage burns some time messing with things around the Maximal base. Like Rhinox's head.
"You see, there's just something about him. Something dark."

Tie-Up on Interstate 5
Skids and Carly take a drive on the wild side and brave the horror that is Seattle's interstate highway system.
"I'm moving. Asswipe."

Small Wonders
Gears tags along on a trip to visit the newest Witwicky. You think he might complain a little?
"I was sort of leaning towards something that didn't have the word 'streaker' in it."

Who Needs TV?
A short tale about a very different kind of Junkion.
"I'm the vampire slayer."

If Tomorrow Never Comes
Stranded, a couple of Protectobots chat about life, death, and war.
"Sometimes I can't help but feel I don't give enough."

A Work in Progress
Grapple needs to finish one last project, but not without a little unexpected help.
How could they really understand what Grapple had put into this?

Excess Baggage
Stranded in space, there is only one way to save the entire crew. Much to their delight.
"Tornado's in a tizzy. He's making me dizzy."


Multi-part stories


Brotherhood
There's more to the Autobot warriors then just, well, war. Take Sunstreaker and Sideswipe for example...
“How could you possibly know what this feels like?”
Part 1: Borrowed Time
Part 2: Life's Lessons
Part 3: Wayward Soldier




Transformers: MirrorVerse

An evil little alternate universe


Transformers: MirrorVerse started as one fanfic, the superb Closer Than They Appear, and exploded into something far bigger, with many talented writers and artists joining in. The Decepticons are good, the Autobots are bad (and I mean bad), and the humans are in big trouble. Well, I got sucked in too and I'll be putting my fics up in this section as well as on the MirrorVerse Archive.


The Reason
Trap and Windcharger talk philosphy over the shattered remains of their home city.
It’s the root of all things decaying and rotting at the core of this so-called Empire. You’re not the only Autobot who’s short-sighted.

Soldier On
As a young Decepticon warrior learns his role in the fight, Cerebros prepares to make his big move.
I existed to die.

Power to the People
The Mayor does what he thinks is right, sanity be damned.
"How many times do I have to kill you before you’ll just STAY DEAD?”

Wasteland
Highbrow was once a gifted tactician. He didn't stay that way.
"You see, Highbrow, everybody has a breaking point. We are going to spend the next several cycles in search of yours.”

The Measure of a Man
One young man finds his place a frightening new world.
“The oldest is like twelve years old. I think we could take them.”

Nothing At All
Sometimes you don't know what you're missing unless you see it front of you.
“You should pay me for making you lose that lunch.”

The Primrose Path
A different kind of Decepticon fights his kind of fight, all for the cause that he loves.
"Mercy? From you?"

Give Me Death
As if the humans didn't have enough to deal with, now there's an Autobot spy right in their midst.
"You can't love a killer."

Not Fade Away
Liberty meets a blind woman who sees some things better than she does.
"I can barely remember the color green, but I know my time on this world isn’t over yet."

Back to Prime's Watercloset